Monday, May 17, 2010

Baked!

Well the weekend is over.....It's okay it will come again soon! So like I mentioned in my last post I dressed up for a dance party so here's the pic!

I was from Star trek and my mom's friend was Star wars!


Anyways let me get to some of yesterdays eats!

Started breakfast off with a yummy shake!

This shake had:
-Frozen Mango, Banana, and Peach (Delish!!)
-1 scoop Sun Warrior vanilla protein!
-Chia Seeds
-Cocoa Nibs
-Cup of Almond Milk

Headed to work. (Yes I work sundays :(!) I don't mind it though because the days are shorter which is A-OK with me!

Lunch:

I LOVE these babies!! They only have the vegan ones at one whole foods in my whole area!! Drives me nuts!

Later I needed a little pick me up...

This was a extreme vanilla ice blended no sugar added! (extreme means they blend it with coffee instead of milk!)

For Dinner I baked a Amy's Gluten Free Mac and Cheese and straight from the oven it was the most amazing thing ever!!! I devoured it without even taking a pic!! OOPS! A couple hours later I made a little snacky for me and the madre! Decided to bake some garbanzo beans! I put a little olive oil, garlic salt, and chili powder. All I can say is that is one of the tastiest snacks ever!

Well my weekend was pretty amazing! I got to hang out with my bestie on saturday night and I can't even tell you how much I missed her!!! Do any of you have a best friend who just completes you??? I know I do and I feel so lucky to have her!!

Toodles for now!
xoxo
Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. That shake looks delicious sweetie!! And yes i know all about those kinds of best friends-- aren't they the best?? Do you eat gluten free normally? You have to follow http://mamamannsmayhem.blogspot.com/- this is my best friend Cait's blog and she just posted an amazing gluten free cake. Have a great start to the week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete