Saturday, May 15, 2010

David Beckham is a sexy beast!!

It's Saturday and I'm blogging from work!! I want to start by saying I went to coffee bean this morning and who was in line in front of me....David Beckham!!! he is beautiful!!! That had to be my best celebrity sighting yet! He even bumped into me as he walked by and looked at me and said sorry...it was the highlight of today!!

So yesterday I woke up late and didn't have time for breakfast :(. I knew I was going to an early lunch so I went to star bucks because I was craving a frapp! I got a caramel light frap and it was delish!

Lunch was sushi with my mom at Yu n Mi and it was fantasmic!! I would have taken pics but the people would have gotten mad at me so I didn't! Dinner was a salad from Stanleys and I'm sorry there are no pictures in this post because I am blogging from my iPad and it won't let me upload the pics!

Last night was a dance night and it was a themed party. The theme was Star wars vs Star trek so of coarse I dressed up!!! I love dressing up in costume hahaha! I took a few pics so I will for sure post them when I blog later tonight!!

Just asking...
Anyone else have an awesome celebrity sighting??? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Hahah that is so cool, but my friend meet him and the kids at the cinema, when tehy came in to see Iron Man 2. And she said he was super sweet, and that kids had impeccable manners as well.

    And of course she mentioned his hotness as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you dressed up! Mrs Queen of costumes! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lucky girl! =)
    he is so perfect.

    http://glambeckhams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Beckham????? Wow that is amazing!! I ran into Jerry Springer once in New Orleans, but I think David Beckham would have been a lot more fun:))

    ReplyDelete