Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here we go..

So this is my first real blog post..as in not me introducing myself!

Well today started off with my puppy :

She decided to wake me up bright and early with nonstop barking. Is it wrong that instead of me training her..she has trained me?? How could anyone say no to that cute little face! So I had to take her on a walky!

Watched my Tivo'd episode of the biggest loser..cried like a baby. (I cry during every episode of the biggest loser. Was sad to see Sunshine go but happy that Koli is in the final four!

Got my eyebrows done then took a trip to my favorite store..

I got some salad, vegan choco cookies, cederlane tamales (YUM), veggies, and of coarse kombucha synergy! I love that stuff!!

Took a trip to my lovely gym:

Did a little running and stretching..nothing to crazy. (i was tired :()

Just had some dinner and now getting ready to go to my dance studio for a party!

lots of love!
xoxo
Lauren.

3 comments:

  1. hello! And welcome :) Your puppers is a cutie. I let my dog walk all over me too ;) Can't wait to see your posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!! Love your first posts and I can't wait for more:)) Your dog is so adorable. What kind of dog do you have? My parents are getting a Miki soon and I can't wait. Looking forward to your posts-- love your title and of course the pink:)))xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting!!!! More posts coming today!!

    ReplyDelete