Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vampire Anatomy?

Hello Bloggie friends! It's almost friday!! Who's excited for the weekend?? I know I am!

Okay so today started out with some cereal..


I'm not usually a big cereal fan but today I was craving it. Mixed with the Kashi I added a small banana, some chia seeds, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. It was delicious but I had to take a picture before I put in the milk because I HATE soggy cereal. I almost eat cereal like I am in a race because I hate when it gets soggy!!

Anyways..after breakfast I headed to work. Was pretty busy in the store which is ALWAYS a good thing..makes the day go by faster =).

I sipped on this...


At this for lunchy..(when I work frozen food is the easiest way to go!)
SOOO GOOD!

Then towards the end of the day I needed a snack..


After work I went to whole foods on my way home..(I know..I was just there YESTERDAY!) Had a couple things I really had to get. By the time I go home I made dinner so fast I didn't have time to take a pic..(I'm sorry but I was starving!)

Dinner was my open faced feista sandwich! It had:
A piece of millet bread toasted to perfection, topped with spicy guacamole and organic mixed greens. Then I topped it off with a southwest garden veggie burger. It was fantasmic. So easy to make and oh so tasty!

I am about to feast on some of my vegan oatmeal raison cookies. I can't buy them anymore because they are so delicious I want to eat them all!!

Well I'm out for today, my friend is coming over and I am going to force him to watch Vampire Diaries and Greys Anatomy! (haha I know I'm mean!!)

Any special plans for the weekend???

Lots of love,
Lauren.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I don't know why but that cereal with banana looks better then any bowl of cereal I have had!! Yummy! Now Im craving cereal!!

    ReplyDelete